Hyaluronic Acid Conditioner 150 ml -  organic-lab-my.myshopify.com

Hyaluronic Acid Conditioner 150ml

032004

Regular priceRM135.00
/
3 payments of RM45.00 with

Description

Conditioner for all hair types with Hyaluronic Acid, Plant Keratin, and Coconut

A Conditioner with an appealing creamy texture, which provides a surprising filler effect from the very first application: your hair immediately appears thicker, fuller and with more volume thanks to the extraordinary action of Hyaluronic Acid. Plus, the Plant Keratin increases the strength and suppleness of your hair, while the Coconut pulp distillate makes it soft.

Formula with 96% of ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 4% of ingredients guarantees the product is stable and a pleasure to use. No silicones, parabens, colourants and petrolatum.

How To Use

After washing your hair with shampoo, apply it to wet hair, leave it in for a few minutes then rinse. For a more intense treatment, it can be applied to dry hair like a hair mask, leaving it on for 15 minutes and then washing with Shampoo.

Substances

Low, medium, and high molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid, Plant Keratin from Wheat and Soy, Coconut pulp distillate, Shea butter, Crambe abyssinica phytosterols, extract of Lemons, Apples and Grapes of Italian origin, Extract of Mullein and Primrose flowers

Ingredients(INCI)

Aqua (Water), Cocos nucifera (Coconut) water, Cetearyl alcohol, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter, Distearoylethyl hydroxyethylmonium methosulfate, Glycerin, Behenamidopropyl dimethylamine, Myristyl alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Crambe abyssinica seed oil, Sodium hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed verbascum thapsus flower, Citrus limon (Lemon) fruit extract, Primula veris extract, Pyrus malus (Apple) fruit extract, Soy amino acids, Wheat amino acids, Hydroliyzed wheat bran, Hydrolyzed grape fruit, Arginine hcl, Serine, Threonine, Phytosterols , Citric acid, Lactic acid, Tartaric acid, Starch hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Oleyl alcohol, Glyceryl caprylate, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf extract, Brassica campestris (Rapeseed) seed oil, Euphorbia cerifera (Candelilla) wax, Hydrogenated vegetable oil, Olus oil (Vegetable oil), Sodium lactate, Ethyl lauroyl arginate hcl, Glyceryl undecylenate, Urea, Sodium chloride, Benzoic acid, Benzyl alcohol, Potassium sorbate, Sodium benzoate

DISCOVER YOUR NEXT OBSESSION